Advertisement

Exclusive: Krack getting a limited release in USA on 8th January

Posted : January 7, 2021 at 11:42 am IST by ManaTeluguMovies

Starring Ravi Teja in the lead role, Krack is gearing up for release on 9th January. Given the current situation pertaining to Covid-19 outbreak and the consequent financial recession, the film will be out in limited locations in USA as it is gearing for its premieres on 8th January.

As said by our sources, the producer of Krack, B Madhu has struck a peculiar deal with a master distributor who operates in USA.

As per this trade model, the producer has permitted the distributor to screen the film free of cost. The latter will not have to pay any bulk amount upfront to screen the film in USA.

Instead, the producer will be taking 90% share in the profits and distributor will be taking home the remaining 10%.

Krack will be releasing in around 30 locations in US on 8th January. The Ravi Teja starrer will be the second Telugu film to release in USA post the lockdown.

Gopichand Malineni directed this action drama and B Madhu bankrolled it. Shruti Hassan, Samuthirakani, and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar play pivotal roles.


Advertisement

Recent Random Post:

Special Interview With Bangaru Bullodu Movie Team | Hero Allari Naresh || Pooja Jhaveri ||

Posted : January 22, 2021 at 4:20 pm IST by ManaTeluguMovies

Special Interview With Bangaru Bullodu Movie Team | Hero Allari Naresh || Pooja Jhaveri ||

Advertisement
Advertisement
728x90 Ad
Advertisement
Advertisement
728x90 Ad
Advertisement